Friends, how are you doing today?
Need more strength and peace? The meanings of strength and peace may go deeper than you think. The following is the definition from Merriam Webster.
Definition of Strength
- The quality or state of being strong : capacity for exertion or endurance
- Power to resist force
- Power of resisting attack
- Legal, logical, or moral force
“Strength” is mentioned in 344 verses of the Bible! (AMPC)
Definition of Peace
- A state of tranquility or quiet
- A state of security or order within a community provided for by law
- Freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions.
- Harmony in personal relations.
- A state or period of mutual concord between governments.
- A Pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war.
Which of the above do you need the most? I need ALL! “Peace” is mentioned in 419 verses the Bible. (AMPC) Wow!!
It is wonderful to have peace overflowing in your heart, isn’t it?
But where can you find strength and peace? Where is the source?
The answer is in Psalm 29:11.
Jesus Christ is the Source of your Strength and Peace.
” This is the one who gives His Strength and Might to His people.
This is the Lord giving us His Kiss of Peace.” (TPT)
“The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] Strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with Peace.” (AMPC)
I pray that Jesus gives you His unyielding and impenetrable strength, that you have the power of endurance to resist and defeat the devil triumphantly!
I pray that the Lord gives you His KISS OF PEACE that you are freed from any forms of oppression. Be secured in His presence; enjoy tranquility no matter what circumstances you are in today, in Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!!